Tuesday 8 May 2012

Walmart Tantrum




This evening I took the baby to WalMart for a few things, while Shane stayed behind and did his chores.


Mason stuck close to the car for the beginning. We went and picked up a few groceries and looked at the toys but Mason began to turn sulky as I stocked up on jars of baby food and pampers. When we rounded the corner I asked if he wanted to pick out a new baby toy and he began to get an attitude. Without warning, I removed the paci form my purse and clipped it onto his shirt, I told him if he kept it up, I would put it in his mouth for everyone to see. This kept him behaved until we got to the check out and I wanted him to


Without saying a word, I popped Mason's pacifier into his mouth. I expected him to protest but instead, Mason stood, pouting and sucking on his pacifier while the lady behind us watched him. I took Mason by the arm and pulled him closer to me and Mason started to throw a tantrum. I held him by the arm and pulled down his pants and spanked him on the diapered butt, right there in the line with the lady behind us and the clerk watching. Mason cried and carried on while the lady scanned our groceries.


I fastened Mason into his car seat and by that time he had stopped crying a bit. I didn't say anything as I loaded the groceries into the car and drove home.


When we got home, I took Mason out of his car seat and lead him inside by the arm. to the couch where I pulled him over my knee and pulled his diaper down and gave him a sever spanking and lectured him about his behaviour. I then had him stand in the corner, his pacifier in his mouth, bare bum facing outwards for fifteen minutes before I diapered him and placed him in his crib with a bottle.


He was in bed by 7 o'clock :) 

8 comments:

  1. i am suprised the lady at the walmart checkout isle
    didn't call the cops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'VE GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS TO THEIR CHILDREN OF.ANY.AGE!!! FUCK YOU BECAUSE THIS IN THE LONG RUN IS GONNA RUIN BOTH YOUR RElATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHILD AND GOD FORBID HE HAS TO GO TO THERAPY TO GET HELP BECAUSE WHAT YOUR DOING...IS......NOT......RIGHT!!! AND YOU SHOULD GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be an old reply... But this isn't real, its easy to tell its simply a fantasy someone is living out by sharing with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be an old reply... But this isn't real, its easy to tell its simply a fantasy someone is living out by sharing with others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I witnessed someone doin this to their kid, I'd have called the cops. You need to stop this and allow your kid to have a normal life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you can provoke him to have a tantrum so you can spank him. You are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys know this isn’t real tho right

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is not forbidden to keep you boy as a child. For me this was a good experience and today as an adult I would love to find my Nanny again

    ReplyDelete