Tuesday 8 May 2012

Mason the soccer star..

Shane and I have decided to allow Mason to play soccer this year, he has been a doing job at keeping up his grades so this is a reward. He does however, have to remain in diapers, he's not happy about this, he keeps begging to be allowed to wear pull ups instead but we have said no.
 
Last night was the first night of soccer for Mason so after feeding him supper and breastfeeding him I took him to his room and changed his diaper and dressed him in his soccer uniform. He looked adorable. 


He seemed satisfied that his diaper wasn't too noticeable. I packed his diaper bag and we said goodbye to Daddy.
I lead him to the car by the hand, his diaper crinkling 00 the soccer shorts don't muffle much. I and strapped him into his car seat. I put his pacifier in his mouth and I drove him to soccer practice. He was very fidgety in the car and kept trying to take out his pacifier. I told him if he did, he wouldn't be playing soccer at all and he left it in. When we got to the field I took his pacifier out and put it in my purse and I got him out of his car seat.


He went and joined his team mates and I stayed to watch the practice. It lasted until 9:30, which is later than Mason's usual bedtime so he was getting tired at the end. He did very well though, I think he'll have fun playing soccer this summer.


When it was over I strapped him back into his car seat, before I did, I took his shorts and shirt off and put him in a onsie, I Had a feeling my baby was going to be asleep before we got home and I didn't want to disturb him if that as the case. Instead of a paci I gave him a bottle for the drive home.

Sure enough, when I got home I noticed he was fast asleep, he hadn't even finished his bottle so I carried him into the house and put our little soccer star in his crib. He slept right through the night, messy diaper and all. 

5 comments:

  1. Youth Soccer Uniform is generally based on customization. Do your homework beforehand, finding out which suppliers have been used in the past, the prices they charge, and whether there are any competitors that can give you similar quality for a lower price.

    Youth Soccer Uniforms

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you are treating your kid is illegal and your local police department will likely put him into protective custody and arrest you for maltreatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you rot in a jail cell
    Bitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gross mistreatment and you should be behind bars

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the process of filling a report because what you are doing is not only cruel punishment but also implementing a fetish onto your son.

    ReplyDelete