His father and I have used DD on Mason throughout his life, usually for a month or two at a time time help curb his behaviour and keep his grades up but after a significant run in with the law, doing drugs and letting his grades slip, my husband and I decided to keep Mason in diapers, until graduating from high school.
Mason has been in diapers and under regression discipline for the past year and a half and still adjusting to what that all entails. His father and I have established general rules for him to follow, some of them are as follows:
- Mason is expected to use his diapers for all intended purposes. His father or I will change him when we are able to or when we feel he needs it. He may not remove his own diapers at any time.
- His bed time is a 8 p.m. unless another arrangement has been made. Sometimes we allow him to stay up later if his behaviour has warranted it or other things keep us out later than his bed time.
- Only one hour of TV a day. Mason is to occupy himself with his toys and work on his school work throughout the day and keep busy with activities planned by the babysitter.
- Because Mason cannot be trusted to supervise himself without getting into trouble, he must be under supervision at all times by either a relative or a baby sitter.
Because Mason is in diapers for an extended period of time, we tutor him at home. This means he is able to learn around our schedule and life and at his own pace successfully. He should be graduated high school and going into college in three more years.
- Tutoring is to be done at the kitchen table with supervision. Homework is to be done in his play pen until complete and have his Mommy or Daddy check it over every night and have it corrected before tutoring sessions the next morning.
- Mason is allowed to carry on with certain teenage aspects of his life -- sports, friends but during these outings he is diapered and expected to follow his curfew and other pre-established rules.